Monday, October 1, 2012

Do Not Disturb A Lazy Man

   My uncle had come to visit us for about one week with his daughter but my cousin had left earlier at the care of her responsibility as a responsible girl.
   Since, my home town was just in the border line of two countries where different kinds of people lives together for it is a well known developing and important commercial place of the state as it always was, both my uncle and maternal aunt had decided to get married, and hence my uncle by law.

   I realized, 'lazy men are no less intelligent than hard-working men, but sometimes they are too intelligent,' from the true humorous story my uncle told me last night, that made me laughed even in the morning. So I decided to share it to you, if possible, to give you a whole physical and mental medicine. But, since I did not know it well, I asked him to tell me again and then help me through, that he does and now he is preparing for home as he is going to leave today, first October two thousand twelve.

   The story follows below but its not exactly what to do with lazy men, they need to be understood then motivated somewhere according to their laziness, but never ever disturbs or argues with them.

   He do also tells me another humorous story, to which I do also laugh but I hope one will do at a time.

   'Would you like to hear a story?' asked my uncle with half laughing. I half-laughed too and replied, 'Yes, tell me,' I lay beside him and listened.
   There was a young man relaxing beside the football field to watch a match, then an old man, knowing that the young man was a lazy man, came to him and said, 'My son, do some work?'
   'If I do some work what will I get?' asked the young man.
   'You will earn money,'
   'If I earn money what will I do?' the young man asked again.
   'Take a wife, build a house.'
   'After that what will I do?'
   'Have children.' (Probably the old man confidence on his part had increased.)
   'After having children what will I do?'
   'Raise them up.'
   'After raising children what more to do?' still asked the young man.
   'They will be grown up, and you will be a very rich man then.' (The old man was also patient enough.)
   'After that what to do?' again asked the young man.
   'After that you can take a relax rest,' said the old man.
   Then, the young man replied, 'Right now I am taking relax rest, go away.'

   What more left to say for the dumbstruck zealous old man, who tried his best to activate a young lazy man at the cost of his time and a prolonged conversation just to reached at a speechless point.


   Lets me add few words on this subject:


   The old man was not wrong here, he was just dumbstruck and the way he tries to make a lazy man work was just not working with that lazy man but the lazy man here was not wrong either.

   If relax rest is everyone's goal, he was exactly right and did have a relax rest or retire early, and that's all. He was wise than the rest.

   Of course,  if a man who always have a relax rest at an early age can feed himself and keeps relax rest his most important goal but marriage, children and riches secondary no one have anything to say to him. He is not a lazy man, he just eat and do what he wants, and he can afford it. He is having a different and desirable peaceful mind which is desire free of riches, marriage and children, etc.


   But if he feed himself on others' hard work but always have a relax rest, he is a lazy man. And if parents wants their lazy child work they may place or keep him where he cannot avoid work or else he would starve.


   But parents should know their child who does not make money but do have goal or projects and does not simply have a relax rest is not a lazy man. And if its going to be beneficial to the family and he is determined why not give support and encouraged him. For, 'fortune comes to determined men,' and 'great men are persistent and determined.' 


*******

To discover more, See Table of Contents of this Blog book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts