Saturday, October 12, 2013

Between the Past and the Future: Bye Bye Worry

   The cold wind blows, sometimes warm,
   Fiercy, fiery and dusty.
   Sometimes it even smells nostalgic.
   Between the past and the future found I myself standing.

   Oh, the past so attracts,
   Yet though depletion and deathly at end,
   Hope I could visit it sometimes.
   The future's certain but the path's challenge.
   Oh, how much wish I could avoid it.
   I could cry all day long over it,
   'When will the journey end? When will the journey end?'

   Little child playing in a space seems so betterly fortunate,
   Wondering about the stars in the clear moon night won't leave my memric,
   Yet those so are past for me.
   The wind is cold, sometimes warm,
   And I have to fight through it.

   I so long dwell in between the past and the future.
   Had I moved on toward the future, would I be on higher ground already.
   A tendency to look back, fall and cry is killing me.
   Suicide is never an option but cowardice and foolish.
   Huff, I need to wake up and refresh my soul!
   Thus I took deep handsome breathes and refreshed my soul,
   I had to move on through the cold wind, sometimes warm.

   The future lie somewhere in wait for me in a state of pure and holyly wrapped.
   Why would I let the cold wind, sometimes warm kill me?
   How would it kill me unless I give up like cowards who committed suicide?
   I am invincible as long as I believe by the Father's power above.

   The cold wind, sometimes warm is but just a wind.
   It cannot take a thing off my destiny,
   It's just going its way, and I too am going my way.
   Knowing that, I began to find pleasure in fighting through the cold wind which sometimes is warm.

   I feel, I now feel, with pleasure I'm going to the future.
   With pleasure will I achieve my destiny,
   And that sense makes me so excited in looking forward to it.
   And with pleasure will I rest in the Mansion of my Father,
   Satisfying with the title 'Victor.'
   Therefore, with pleasure I'm moving on, enjoying every little things.

   Bye bye means go away, we shall not meet again.
   Bye bye my old deathly love,
   Bye bye past, bye bye worry, my old unhelpful friends,
   I have loved you for so long.
   I have not a place for you in my heart anymore.
   Bye bye and bye bye, forever and ever.
   I'm moving on forward, and I am content and happy!


*******

To discover more, See Table of Contents of this Blog book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts