Saturday, September 7, 2013

Do Not Follow Your Heart Story

   A young man came walking out from a monastery with a happy feeling face toward the market. Confident, he entered shop to shop in search of a job but 'no vacant post' was most reply.
   When he entered one shop, there was no one keeping it but he found a golden lamp in the shopkeeper's table. 'Oh, what a luck,' he murmured as he rub the golden lamp to make sure it is made of gold, then put it in his pocket, kissed a beautiful photograph hanging behind the shopkeeper's chair and out he went.

   When the shopkeeper and his assistant came in from the back door after finishing the stockroom little work, the shopkeeper found out that his golden lamp was gone. He rushed past the door screaming 'thief, does anybody saw a thief?'
   The shopkeepers around the market quickly gathered before his shop and relate to him about a young man who entered his shop but the young man was out of sight.
   Then, the shopkeeper quickly called the police.

   The police did their job well and brought the young man before the owner of the golden lamp, 'I did not steal it. My teacher taught me to follow my heart and I was merely following my heart. Here is your golden lamp. I also kissed the woman in the photograph, should I unkiss it, but I think I'm falling in love.'
   The shopkeeper rest his forehead on his palm, 'Oh, man, that's my wife! People like you would even rape someone, loot and rebel against humanity if you keep on following your heart. But I will forgive you and save you from punishment, if you are going to follow the Truth.'
   'Why is that?'
   'Because the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked, do not follow your heart but know what is right and wrong, truth and false and follow what is right and true. If you agree, you are free to go and seek the Truth. But, your teacher is a false teacher and we will punish him if he do not stop his evil work.'

   The young man went back to the monastery, came before his master, 'you are a fake teacher, if not lost.'
   The master blushed before his students sitting before him, 'What evil has gone into you?'
   'The heart is the most deceitful above all things but you taught me to follow my heart. I did and I was also almost falling for a housewife. If the shopkeeper was not kind, I would have been going through punishment now,' the young man grabbed the false teacher's chest, 'But I will forgive you and save your from punishment by not testifying about you if you are going to stop teaching falsehood but the Truth.'
   (Here, false or lost teachers have to give the answer about what the lost teacher in this writing has to reply to the young man.)

   The lost teacher looked puzzled but came to sense, 'Then, I know no Truth which you are talking about! Shall we both seek out for It?'
   'But, where?' the young man raised his shoulder as he showed his palm opened.

   Having had employed the mind more than his students, an idea came into the mind of the lost teacher but because he had a willing mind as well, 'the shopkeeper.'

 
   Thoughts for the Day:

   * We all will stand before God and everything we say and do will be revealed and judged.
      Whatever one introduce and teach will be credited to him.
      And whoever follow him will be a strong witness.

   *# Do not follow your heart, it will make you cry if you do.
        Guide your life with conscience and follow the Truth, you will be happy in the end.

*******

To discover more, See Table of Contents of this Blog book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts