Monday, October 21, 2013

In Search of Love: Wife

   In the mount of wisdom, for days, a young man spoke to God as he believed in Him, "I want someone to love, Lord. I have never had a love at first sight. Give me one and I'll marry her right away."

   After many days God replied from Heaven in shining light, "Oh, you just want a human of your opposite sex who could share sex, desires and dreams with you. For gays, lesbians and others they want someone who have and can share the same psychology they have or something related to it."
   "Everybody in the world call it love, Lord," the young man dare not looked at God but put his face on the earth.
   "Human world. They call it love because they are psychologically deceived. Would you eat shit if everybody in your world eat shit?"
   "I don't think so, lord. No."

   "Know this, everyone and everything are there to be loved. Go your way now."
   "Lord, I am willing, used me." The young man went down from the mountain with thoughts, 'I've spoken to The Lord and The Lord has spoken to me, I have faith He will do something to me..'

   When he get on to the plain, he found a pond and washed his face to refresh himself and then go to the nearest town. But the pond must be cursed or contained something or both, it made his vision weak and he had to stumble through the woods.
   He was totally blind when he came to the outskirt of the nearest town and heard a sound of great cries. It was the first time he heard a cry of a woman after the conversation with God, in search for love and it was rather the most beautiful but also the most sorrowful cries he ever heard in his life time.
   When he came nearer toward the sound of cries, he opened his mouth, "Woman, what have you lose that brings you such a deep desperate cries?"
   "O man, leave me alone and let me cry. I am the most ugly woman in my town and I find no man who wants to marry me."

   The young man felt so pity of the woman while his mind saw enlightenment, "O woman, how beautiful is thou voice no understanding ears have heard it but I. Even my heart was taken away already when I first heard the sound of your cries."
   The woman felt so relieved that she came and hold the hands of the young man and asked, without knowing that the young man was blind, "Do you think I am beautiful?"
   The young man felt deep relief too when the woman touched him. In fact, it was the most tender touch he had ever experienced and he was already falling for her but it was because he have inborn desires, "Of course you are, woman, the most beautiful of a kind. Everything is beautiful in the eyes of love, yet humans tends to look at things according to the choice of their own eyes. You just have not met someone whose eyes' choice is you. After all you are living in a less populated place."
   "You are a saint, you brighten my day," the woman was filled with understanding and happiness and thank the young man, 'I'm going to the city, thank you, bye."
   "I'm just a blind young man," said the young man but the woman had gone too far to hear him, "I need a wife and to go on home with her."

   He went in to the town and the people of the town began to know his reasons there. Some people gossiped about him, some people spat against him, saying 'shameless little blind, not knowing his status, and so on,' and some people hate him, some people wanted to beat him up and some wanted him out of the town and some are as they are, good.
   "These are also the people who the Lord told me to love," the blind young man said to himself but weep deep inside, 'Oh, my fellows, I'm just a human like you all with desires. Don't you have common sense? You don't. The Lord was right about you all, you are psychologically deceived. And psychologically deceived are psychopathics."

   One day, a brave call girl of the town found him handsome, took him in her house to make him as her husband and spend life together to the end. They were happy for a while that day until bed time came. The blind young man found himself that God had taken his sex desires away and he could not have sex with and satisfy the woman.
   Soon, he found out that neither he nor the woman could live on in such a state that he decided to move out of the house and go back home with deep thoughts, 'the Lord was right again, relationship or marriage is not love. Finding someone to spend time or life time with is not finding love. And the reasons that drives humans to romantic relationship and marriages are sex and desires and dreams related to it. Sex being the most important of all for and its desire being the strongest driver of romantic relationship.'

   When the blind young man came to the woods near the out skirt of the town, he felt great weakness as if his time of death was near. He rested in the shade of a tree and realized, 'this world is not my home at all, for I'm not going to stay here forever. If not, I won't have to go. Really this world is not my home, I'm just a visitor to earth...'
   Through his mind, he as well went back to his life to find some meaning, perhaps for the last time, and realized, 'love at first sight was a lie. In fact, it was a touch of beauty and desires, the result of beauty and desires that matches a choice of ones eyes and desires. It can even happen twice or more in a life time.'  He as well realized that no one need beauty according to his eyes, if one was blind. One don't need a wife or husband, if one had no sex desires and its related things. But what if he was going to die and have no more life?

   The blind young man turn his face to the earth out of respect to God and spoke to Him, "I now understand in the end that everyone and everything must be loved (that is love) for You are Love, and You, Love create everything with Love. And all that one need in the end is You, Love."
   Realizing the comprehensive ways of God and His Great Love, he wept, "I thought you have forsaken me but you showed me love. You have been using me all those years. Thank you. Lord. Do also take me to Your Kingdom, Eternal Home of Love, for I'm just a stranger in this human world."
   In search of love, he had found himself, Home, Wisdom, Truth, Love and God.


   Let me add this old song as it is a bit related to the writings above. I came to know and liked it from my earthly father.




Singer - Jim Reeves

This world is not my home I'm just a passing through
My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore

Oh Lord you know I have no friend like you
If heaven's not my home then Lord what will I do
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore

I have a loving mother just over in Gloryland
And I don't expect to stop until I shake her hand
She's waiting now for me in heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore

Oh Lord you know...
[ guitar ]

Just over in Gloryland we'll live eternaly
The saints on every hand are shouting victory
Their songs of sweetest praise drift back from heaven's shore
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore
Oh Lord you know...


   Just few words on the lyrics as I came to realize about it lately.

   Note: 1. A loving mother waiting in gloryland, in heaven's open door is just a false opinion of the lyricist, not a fact. It is a false teaching implanted on his mind from early years as the true knowledge of the Scriptures/Bible is always under attacked by the Devil through men from the beginning, so that it may be altered. Anyway, as Paul said, the world still know few parts and preached few part but the bad thing is off parts are added. What to be done is we all must be willing to change our belief and opinion. That way we welcome God and we are able to understand and receive His True and new or continuous teachings/messages.
   Though the guidelines to inherit eternal life are to keep the Commandments of God and the Faith of Jesus Christ, no one knows who's who will inherit heaven as no one knows the real inner life and decisions of others that happened in the mind. Therefore, we cannot just assume someone was taken up to Heaven.

   Note 2: One should remember only few saints who have died before Emmanuel, the First and Greater Jesus Christ/Messiah was crucified and died in the cross were resurrected just after the moment He died for the world, sinners. All others like, His true followers are yet sleeping deeply in the earth.
   Not a single soul, no one is resurrected in Heavenly body again yet after those resurrected in the day the first Messiah died for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts