Sunday, May 27, 2018

Acknowledging The Holy Lord Philosopher and Scientist

   I willingly accept the Holy Lord Philosopher of Philosopher of Philosophers, the Holy Lord Scientist of Scientist of Scientists as my only Holy Lord Philosopher and Scientist as He have wanted to be the Educator of but not only me, His worm pupil but all His Creations.
   And, now this is my proclamation of my thanks to Him, and the honour, exaltation and praise for Him for He have been my Holy Tutor from my birth, and I want Him to still be till my last breath.

   They who exalt His other creations as their teachers but not Him will be raised up and sent down from Sheol to Judgment to Hell with empty hands, shame and sorrows,
   And they will weep and gnash their teeth with dehydration and extreme thirst in the fire and brimstone.

   Therefore, all the creations of the Holy Lord Philosopher of Philosopher of Philosophers, the Holy Lord Scientist of Scientist of Scientists who honour, exalt and praise His other creations as their educators but not Him above all should repent and reform and honour, exalt and praise Him, who gave them the opportunity to meet His other creations, the ability to see and learn some secrets which He put in each of His creations in meager amount, and larger amount in some of them.
   "Blessed are they who willingly chose Him for their Educator,
   For they will become eternal true philosophers and scientists."

2 comments:

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts