Sunday, May 13, 2018

O My Holy Professor Most High!

   O Lord Professor of Professor of Professors, Thou art my Designer, Guardian Emperor and Teacher,
   And, I am Thy most stubborn design by choice, most understandless soul and weakest student.

   But, Thou art the Master of Master of Masters and Thou knew every way to Teach me Thy Will as Thy desire.
   Therefore, I, the fool of fool of fools bow down to Thee my Grandest, Greatest and only Teacher, so I may become one of Thy favourite intern.

   And, Thou art Understanding, Patient and Forgiving Most High.
   Thus, I, a blind and deaf, impatient and short temper is not consumed but spared to learn Thy Will at my pace but according to Thy consent.

   Therefore, O My Holy Professor Most High, let Thy Will be done and complete in and on me and the earth as It is done in Thy Holy Heaven of Heaven of Heavens.
   I pray to Thee in the Name of my Holy Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts