Friday, August 10, 2012

Jack Marchetti and 4 of a Kind

   Though I have many things to do, write and think I think that I should do as much as I can for as many people as I can in order for them to achieve their goal, because I know I'd be so happy if someone does like that to me. So, today I give my mind, time, energy and blog space to Jack Marchetti, who is a screenwriter and to-be a film director.

   Personally Jack Marchetti don't know me and I don't know him either but I appreciate his struggle and I thought I should give him a hand through post even if I could not give him directly.
   He have a cone-rod dystrophy, and it seems he is gradually going blind but now, while he can do more easily with his sight, he is trying his best to direct one of his own screenplays, '4 of a Kind,' which he had written 9 years ago. Unfortunately, his brother, who had the same already need something or someone to hold on to.

   Using kickstarter.com now Jack is opening an opportunities for people who would like to be a part of his crew, who would like to promote their company or personal products through his film, to be a featured extra and many more, one can learn it here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jackm/4-of-a-kind-a-crime-thriller-set-in-chicago

   I wish I can also work with Jack through the opportunities he had laid and responded him before the opportunities times up, which is 13 days but the more is that I wish I can finance the whole thing just to make a man's dream comes true, and if fortunate the better. I believe he will welcome such people who are willing to carry the load or succeed with him.
*******

To discover more, See Table of Contents of this Blog book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts