Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Real Short Story: A Mouse and Its Owner

   'A mouse and its owner,' haaaahahaha laugh out loud or mouth open wide, maybe open wide mouth as wide as your head haaaahahaha when you found it out:D just for entertainment.
   Then, let's move on to the post:


   Today, I went to buy a computer mouse in the same place where I've bought one few months ago. That one has worked not properly: sometimes I'd have to click multiple times and the right click would work as left click. And from today itself both of the click would close the tab when click on them to see another site. I could not remember how long I have been using, though I think it has not passed six month.
   I asked for the same old kind which I've bought to the shop owner. He ordered someone, maybe his assistant to show me and he did. I remember 6 month guarantee was given to the product but I asked him about it again, and he told me the same thing.
   I told him the previous one which I bought has broken, and the writing in the bottom has been erased. He argued that it would not go off as it is written with permanent marker and show me other mouse which bear the marks of guarantee. 'Maybe its gone because I rub it too much on blankets,' I thought but maybe his permanent marker was not really permanent. 'After all, nothing on earth is permanent and everlasting. Even if they don't break, they will break one day or be broken in the end. Not only that but burned out.' 

   The shop owner told me to take the costlier one, 'Its cover is better,' and ordered his assistant to show me that too.
   'No money,' I replied and told him I'd take the cheaper one, in fact it was the cheapest one.
   'Leave it, he is not to take it anyway,' he told it to his assistant. They were just before me, table in between and there was also one other man in the chair behind me on the right, before a computer.

   Since I told him to write the marks of guarantee in the box because I don't want it to be erased in the process of using it, and I know he would not replace that without his mark.
   At last he told me that if he write it (the date I purchase it) in the box who know other broken mouse would be placed in it for guarantee claim. But, he end up writing the date in two place in the bottom and told his assistant to put it back in its box.

   When the assistant of the shop dropped the mouse from few inches while trying to put back in the box, the shop owner scolded him with a raised voice.
   Then, the shop keeper took them from the boy and try to put the mouse back to the box himself. He dropped the mouse too, its even more worse. lol.
   I did not laugh. I told the shop owner, 'He can also make a mistake, you can also make a mistake. Therefore, it is necessary to learn how to talk to one another with love.'

*******

To discover more, See Table of Contents of this Blog book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts