Monday, December 3, 2012

For Kolhte My Love, for Kolhte My Love

   Today, let me post for my dearest friend Kolhte.

As one can see the front toes, the color around its rear toes are also white.

   I have wanted to make a post for it long ago and had written few things down about it several times. But today the spirit to make a post for Kolhte is in me in time, not as I want but as the power that help me want a better thing for it as always for things. And, that's what I want. So, I am not going to write formally about Kolhte but as the way which you can discover:

I had a dog once, which I bought with debt,
His name is Kolhte, which literally means little danger.
But, the real meaning of the language is dear danger.

When I wanted to hug him, I call him,
'Deardanger, come and let's hug.'
When I wanted to feed him, I call him,
'Deardanger, come and eat your food.'

When I needed help, I call him,
'Deardanger, help me.'
When I wanted to play, I call him,
'Deardanger, let's play.'


I wanted to be with him, my Deardanger more,
But time has separated us, time of misfortune.
I wanted to see, meet, hug and kiss him more,
But time has taken him away, time of untimely end.

*Today, I missed him so much,
Because I am alone.
My heart fell so deep that I could feel it with my soul,
I could not stop the tears that fell on my hand and sleeve.
**I know how others would so engaged about it,
At me and my Deardanger matter.
But I am just being so touched by love,
And why should I fear with and in love.


*The truest and inseparable most faithful friend,
Threat and deceit impregnable friend, better than an earthly spouse, partner or friend,
When have death taken you my love, my friend? Why have death taken you my love, my friend?
No one would understand your lonely isolated friend.
**Rather everyone would be happy at his misfortune,
And laugh at the condemned soul and increase his tears without shame.
They have lose humanity and truth, the Devil had devoured them,
And no soul is left in them anymore, that have a piece of love.

The soul of man weep not at the stone they throw at him,
But at the feeling of sympathy for their lost souls.
For, the soul of the Evil that devour them is now their soul,
Needless to say they also lost the real meaning of love at the same instant.


Awww.., this world is a lost world!
This world have lost humanity and Truth.

*******

To discover more, See Table of Contents of this Blog book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts