Wednesday, November 13, 2013

God, Tonight & Thinking: How to Find Ideas, True Ideas?

   reasons I used to revise in this twin blog-books that God my Father gives me.
   Anyway, I'm only a human and not only imperfect but the squander who is the sinnerst of men though God, the Father of you and me gives me me, this mind and body as He gives you you, your mind and body.

   Thus as follows:

   Thinking is also a kind of work. With prayers, spend an hour in a day or whenever you have time for thinking/thoughts for advancement. If you keep on spending your time thinking about tears pulling situations, you will keep on crying. But, with praying to God, if you keep on spending your time thinking about advancement you will keep on finding the way of spiritual and physical advancement.
 
   All wisemen used to do that, whether or not they realize it. But true wisemen, the wisemen of God do it with prayers to Him.
   When you spend time thinking, with praying to God your Father, He will guide your thoughts according to Him and He will give you His ideas, true ideas He designed for you, including self awarenesses.

   Follow the ideas that God give you and you will keep on advancing. Even if you fail, spend your time thinking for spiritual and physical advancement with prayers to God again. And He will make you realize your mistakes, correct your mistakes and show you the way. And you will end up in good places where you should be, including the unimaginable Beautiful, Great and Perfect place known as Heaven, the Kingdom of God.
   Remember, thinking is also a kind of work where wisemen gets ideas but for true ideas comes from God, do it with prayers. Therefore, my lovest, spend time thinking with prayers to God, my love, my lovest.


   Food for Thoughts

   * Whoever is the generation of Adam and Eve is a child of God.
      Therefore, my fellow human beings who are my brothers and sisters, since you and me are the generations of Adam, we are the second sons and daughters of God.
      
      *# Before thoughts and after thoughts is necessary for reformation and perfection. Keep on engaging in them.


*******


To discover more, See Table of Contents of this Blog book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts