Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thoughts for the Day: 9 WoW

   Let me share only nine words of wisdom for the days thoughts. Can I call them 9 WoW? Would be glad if you teach and correct me if I am wrong? I'm still a learner as I writes, and I know I will be until I die but I hope, someday I would be better or at the least a good editor will sit besides me.
   One can find most of them in my posts on several networking sites I joined. And, from this you know what to expect from one of my upcoming book 'A Thousand Words of Wisdom,' which will be distributed freely in every possible kinds ebook.


# Grammar? I was not born with it.
   Knowledge? I have dreams even when I was in my mother's, my earthly god's womb.
   Frankly speaking,
   So, does everybody else. lol


#* When a cat cross-pass my road before I cross-pass his road,
     It just means, I do not cross-pass the cat's road before he cross-passes my road.
     But, either way, we are going to cross-pass each others' roads,
     And there is nothing to be concerned about it.

     Why should I?
     When a car cross-pass my road before I cross-pass its road, am I concerned about it?
     Never.

     Therefore, no matter let the cat be as big as an elephant,
     It does not make any sense, but we are just walking towards our thoughts.

     After all, the road was neither the cat's nor mine before or after we use it,
     Not even while we pass it.
     So, the road is, after all, a road,
     Nobody's but anything that want to use it.


#*# An evil man will not help or support you unless his profit concern,
       But a good and true man will always do freely as much as he can to help and support you.


#*#* Only those who dare to pursue their dream can achieve it.


#*#*# Those who think they are wise,
           They are foolish, I says.
           Those who think others are foolish,
           They are foolish, I says.

           Those who consider they are good,
           They are sinful, I says.
           Those who consider others are sinful or evil,
           I still says, they are sinful and evil.

           And, those who think they are foolish,
           Of course, they are.
           Those who think they are sinful or evil,
           Of course, they are.

           After all, there is no perfect and righteous man on this earth.
           And, who dares to claim they are?


#*#*#* Persistence and determination comes by having faith in dreams.


#*#*#*# Diamond is nothing to compare with an honest and true friend.


#*#*#*#* I am my mind.


#*#*#*#*# Love is the best medicine for all the heart, soul and mind.
*******

To discover more, See Table of Contents of this Blog book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts