Monday, May 7, 2018

Can I Cry In Thy Soft Arms?

   Can I cry in Thy Beautiful, Soft (for Thy Loved Ones), Warm, Tender, Sweet Scented and Lovely Arms, O my God, for I am weary of this battle, which the Rebels and their human followers wage war against Thou and me, Thy Unworthy servant.

   Can I, O please let me pour out the water of my sorrows in Thy bosom aw Lovely Spirit of Love, for I found no bosom and arms to receive and hold me tight and let me melt like Arctic ice.

   Oh, how much I wish that some souls stands beside me, so I can rush back to heal my heart whenever I so need some love and healing.

   Maybe, I won't find no soul to lean on in this Battlefield until Thou let me win with Thy Spirit all the battles in Thy battle that Thou let me face, if Thou made not one for me.

   Thou, O Lord God of God of Gods, only Thou art my Love for Thou First Endlessly Love me which Thou let me see in my Lord Jesus Christ who was slain before the foundation of world and then on the earth, and in the life Thou gave me for Thou art my Healing and Health and Life. Speechlessly I Thank Thee.
   And, now I only desire to cry and rest in Thy Beautiful, Soft (for Thy Loved Ones), Warm, Tender, Sweet Scented and Lovely Arms and Chest.
   For, everything all Thy Creations including me the Worthless needs is in Thee.

   Thou art Blessing and please forgive us and please let All Thy Creations Glorify Thy Name forever and ever more, for Thou art Good, Great and Worthy. 
   I pray to Thee in the Name of my Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts