Sunday, July 21, 2013

Poetically Romantic Conversation with Quested Worthful Nature

   I thank to Ellie for twisting me in to thoughts with poetic words.
   She fetched the treasures deep hidden in my heart and mind, and I so loved and enjoyed our poetically romantic conversation. I also discover that she have a wide reading knowledge on literature.

   I consider her words as a representation of the world as she charmingly used and put together various beautiful works of poets like Kahlil Gibran, William Wordsworth, Algernon Charles Swinburne, John Francis Waller and Song composer Isaac Guillory, including Anon and an influence by theorist Isaac Newton.
   Thus, I decided to publish with some revision on my twin blogs with her permission for the parts she made, for the world to know the deep and meaningful messages in it.

   Here I wrote our poetically romantic conversation this way:

   A fair nature has found the nature which was missing in the book of Stars. And when seeing the quested nature, the fair nature opened his mouth in awe at its beauty, 'So hot, I so want it.'
   Being well roamed and experienced, the missing nature turned it over to its dress and replied, 'Thanks!! actually, its a mini dress. I will lend you to wear it?' 

   Fair Nature: 'Love to do it.
      If you would care to dress me up.'
   Quested Nature: 'Sure :) It would so suit you.'
 

   Fair Nature: 'Then it should be with love.'
   Quested Nature: 'Eh eh...I though you don't care about love.'

   Fair Nature:
 'Love is for all, honey.'

      You mean romance? That will work just fine lol hihik.'
   Quested Nature: 'Argg...nice tongue by the way...'
   Fair Nature: 'It's the Truth...'

   Quested Nature: 'And think not that you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.'

   Fair Nature: 'Love is as it is and it will continue to be so forever, no one can change it but misunderstood by human who have fallen.
      It has existed long before the creation of human beings and the Earth itself.
      In fact, the Earth and all living things in it including human beings are created by it.'
   'Love always finds you worthful,
   Though no one is worthy, It is always ready to direct us, everybody through Its path.'



   Quested Nature: 'Like you're trying to fight gravity
      on a planet that insists
      that love is like falling
      and falling is like this.'
   Fair Nature: 'There is no gravity, and human falsely believed it, that's the problem and that is also how the problem on love is.'
   Quested Nature: 'As long as there is matter in space, there is gravity my dear..even in the moon, if there is no gravity in the moon why is the American flag waving? hahaha'
   Fair Nature: 'You will know the answer soon if you open your heart, soul and mind.
      All the luck and best I wish for you as you are beautiful hehe'

   Quested Nature: 'My heart is like an open book. It depends on how you read me. Don't judge me for my cover. Look in and discover!!'
   Fair Nature: 'I have seen it that there are potentials for great things to dwell in it as it is made greatly.
      The miracle is one can tell the inside from the cover, after all one went in through the cover.
      It only takes willingness, nothing else, for great things to dwell in it.'

   Quested Nature: 'I so much enjoy your lovely words so reflective and soothing. My ravished soul is charmed all over!'
   Fair Nature: 'Then, I will send you more gifts of love as much as you can hold.'

   Quested Nature: 'Yes !! please do so my dear fair nature, where the black birds amid leafy trees, and the lark above the hill let loose their carols singing of your loveliness.

      I so love it when you write to me......'
   Fair Nature: 'Then this I came to know O quested nature,
      Where the rivers meet there is no return and no end,
      The shellfish upon sandy bed, and the angelfish in the freshwater share their dreams of you coming home.
      I so love it when you open the door...'

   Quested Nature: 'My dear fair nature, how beautiful are the rivers as the wild swans row as a wave of the sea turned back by song where the sounds of the soul's delight takes fire! You brighten up my day each time i read your sweet words.'
   Fair Nature: 'Oh my quested nature,
      Thou have seen things of the dark land and still you are amazed?
      There is freshwater upon gold sand where turtles and whales sing songs together,
      And how beautiful and lovely, words are inadequate that I should hope you go see.
      Brightening up only your day is not the goal but life, aw worthful nature!
      And just a part of wonder land in the dark shadow land is this thou partly behold, my dear missing nature.
      Imagine how thou soul'd feel in the sea land of gold sand but yet thou can't reach it with limited mind that has been once lost.

   Quested Nature: 'I must tell you, my fair nature, that I have been traveling the edges and coastlines of everywhere.
      I have been running to the peaks and shrines.
      The pigeons in the square have flown, my fair nature,
      But I remember when the vespers chimed lately i have been wondering through the doorways and rushing past the sign posts.
      You are one to whom the better elements and kindly stars have given a foam so fair that like the air is less of earth than heaven.
      Antepast of joys above instructs me in the bliss that saints approve, so fair an image of a heavenly dove.
      I see harp strings beneath your graceful hands...
      I am the wind and i would like to bring you the music of the sky'

   Fair Nature: 'I know my missing nature,

      Thou wander but to find home,
      Thou run but avail not,
      Thou see the moon, the sun and the stars but thou art troubled,
      Thou sleep but thou are tire,
      Thou lie but thou rest not,
      For vespers thus men goes not beyond the middle of the sky.
      Thou realize the songs of the morning birds fades away,
      And needy barks in the streets at night.
      The Great does miss not to observe it,
      And here on the lost land stand the heavenly pure earth at the Wonderful decree that ye may be found at last,
      But mix it not, for dove depicts dustless light.
      My hands are dusty and my feet are wearily old,
      Yet I'd like to know the music you could present,
      And a touch of care,
      Hope it's not the noisy and opposite one that I discarded?'

   Quested Nature: 'I would bring you the symphony of the wind with the song of the sky to lift up thine head and be swept by sireny.
      While all the air rings with the soft loving things each little birds sings in the green shaded valley,
      And the moonlight shines on thine nature like angels of rain,
      And lightning spread on the blue surface of thine nature ..a brilliance of tearless rainbows and unclouded skies!
      If you'll release yourself you will discover and the voices will teach you to fly.'

   Fair Nature: 'Thou be prudent, O quested nature lest thou be lost forever.
      Sirens are the mask of the dark lord that all nature be swept away,
      And their melody which came from the middle and below of the sky is hypnotic.

      Yet, I so love the air, the birds', the green shaded valley and the moonlight..
      And how thou wish to present it to me.
      But, my worthful nature, I wish a gift of a song of thy heart and a music thy beautiful hands made, with feet at its beat:
      All I long for is thy heart, soul and mind.'


   Edited: Worthful is used in place of priceless as priceless literally means having no price as it has no value. Example, as careless literally means no carefulness. (in strict sense, no matter how old priceless has been used to mean illiterally)

*******

To discover more, See Table of Contents of this Blog book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts