Friday, April 27, 2012

The Girl I Could Not Forget

Since, I've not update my blog for a long time,  let me share one of my story...

   The bus moved on towards its destination as I wiped the air with my palm for my mother. It was almost dark and I was moving toward McLeod Ganj, Himachal Pradesh, on business reasons, with the bus but I did not want to tell my mom about that in details. It would be my second time there but I did not know anyone except a friend who I've met within a wall of stones, whose whereabouts and house I did not know either. I just take a step with faith that I'd find him by his name.
   The land was approaching the dark side of the space and I did not feel much comfortable as I left my mom and she had to go back home alone.Why does she had to drop me? But, I realize its because she knew that particular bus station and I did not know.
   I've taken the ticket for a seat near the window as I enjoyed it, as most people would do. The man who sat beside me was from Israel but we did not talked to each other much except a few chat on introduction. Sometimes I was busy on the mobile phone talking with friends and more than friends.

   It was that night my somehow-girlfriend send me the most sweetest message I've received from a girl which I could not forget, but I did not remember the message. It was something like, 'I send my kisses to the wind, and when it touches you, know that I love you or something like that.
   I really like that message, and whoever made and wrote that message down seems to be a good poet. I really admire him. And I hope I'll receive such one again :D atleast from friends to remind of the past :D

   I did not know what time it was when we had to get off from the bus and had dinner in the local restaurants besides the road (the local calls it dhaba) but only if we wanted to.
   About that time I saw a beautiful white woman and I realize she was behind me with her friends, but she disappeared in the crowd as I walk slowly, letting my eyes searching for her.
   I shared a table with a Tibetan monk and we tried to fill the space with words. But since he did not speak much Hindi and English we parted in good way shortly after the meal.

   I stood before the bus outside the roadside restaurant, and I heard woman's voices but could not see clearly as it was dark. Then one came up to me and asked me whether I have a match box or not. I give it to her as I kissed the cigarette I was holding. She told me that she rented a room there and we continue to chat for few more minutes and she went away. But I did not see the girl again who I was looking for.
   Soon after, we all went into the bus and speed up towards our destination. I don't remember much things about it until the bus arrived in the McLeod Ganj square.

   I was the one to get behind the bus after the bus helper, then one local was behind me. And, while I was telling to the helpers to take out my backpack, I saw a white woman who I was looking for last night stood around 9 feet behind me and was staring at me.
   A silky black hair covers her shoulder and back, standing as tall as me with a cuddly body and was not moving.
   I really want to speak to her as I put my backpack in its place and as she was staring at me. But since, I did not know how to start, I greeted her, 'Hi,' and I approach the guest house across the square, where I had planed to stay.
   The girl seems to be also touched by something as I am, I did not hear any response but I believe she was staring at me as I walk passed by. She has stood there doing nothing for few minutes but staring at me. Maybe I'm mistaken about her.


   Thinking back of the time, I said to myself, 'why should I just not stood before her and have a little chat, ask her where she's going to take a room, and maybe we can stay in the same guest house.'
   I also wondered, where her friends have been that time, are they giving her chance, or she came out to see me while her friends were sleeping.
   I could not forget her till date. Maybe because I was not smart that I lose the opportunity to be acquainted with her.


   Luckily, I find my friend Tenzin there, and I was relieved a lot.
   On another day, when Tenzin and me go for a walk to have some smoke, I saw a Paris girl who I've met in a dance-floor in New Delhi with her Hindu friend, if I'm not mistaken. She was with the same girl but she seems to be upset as she walk before her friend and boys at the back.
   When I saw her, her name came from my lips softly twice as it fades, but she did not hear me. I wish to talk with her but it was better not to, as I can annoy her boy friends and I don't want that but peace. Therefore, it was the last time I saw her, and it will be if Nature does not arrange another new time for our meeting.



*******




To discover more, See Table of Contents of this Blog book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Thirty Days Three Popular Posts